Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Finally...

So since I've been saying that for about six months I would start a blog of all my favourite recipes and discoveries in the food world....I figured I better get on it!

How to start such a task? I thought maybe I'd begin with all our family's favourites from the past summer...and we'll go from there! Hope you find something you like (although the comfort of warm soups and stews may be more appealing with this cool fall-like weather we're experiencing!)

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure how I came across your blog but I have it saved in my favorites and I enjoy browsing your recipes. I can't wait to make your fluffy spiced pancakes and graham cracker cookies with my girls. I too recently started a blog mainly to share recipes with friends and family but also focusing on eating clean and heathly.

    Sonia
    thalmankitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you!! Thanks for sending your blog as well...It looks amazing...and at a quick glance I've already decided to try the Tortilla Soup!! You've been added to my favourites as well:)

    Enjoy the recipes...the pancakes also make a great waffle...we just tried that on the weekend!

    ReplyDelete