Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Nothing too new to post here this morning (why?...we need to leave in 15 min for a play group and both boys are still wearing NO clothes...yikes!)...so here's a repeat, kinda 're-done' that I thought you might enjoy! We had great friends for dinner last night...and I thought I would be festive by baking a heart shaped cake...using this lovely pan that my mother-in-law gifted to me a few years back. I used my Chocolate Zucchini Muffin recipe that I share with you back in the summer...still using that frozen shredded zucchini out of our garden! Love that! It came out of the oven...smelled amazing...but looked like it needed something...so I simply melted a little peanut butter and created this cute heart on top...best combination out there:) Enjoy this day!!

Off to find some festive 'red' clothes for the boys to wear...fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment